3/24/10

Spencer Here

Hello, friends--Spencer here. I told Mom it was about time she let me be a guest blogger. I've really got to get some more exposure if I'm ever going to land a gig like that E-trade baby.

Lately I've noticed a few Easter-looking goodies stuffed up in the top of Mom's closet, and I'm thinkin' they're for me. I remember last year when I was relegated to watching Parker hunt eggs. I really wanted to be in on the fun.

From what I could tell, there was actually stuff inside that you could eat. I could not for the life of me get my egg open. I think Mom was holding out on me.

Anyway, this year I'm going to dominate that egg hunt. I'll get to practice at my church and then wow the grandparents Easter Sunday. I love a good round of applause.

Now, this is what I wore on Easter last year. It was the most "baby-ish" thing my mom ever put me in. I don't know that I really minded, but I'm hoping for something a little more manly this year so that I can impress all the ladies.

I'll let you know how it all goes down. I'm pretty excited. I do love some Dove Dark Chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet boy! Hope he has a fabulous Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I secretly only coordinate Easter events for our two boys...

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?