8/25/09

Spencer's Modus Operandi Thus Far

Pronunciation: \ˌmō-dəs-ˌä-pə-ˈran-dē, -ˌdī\ Function: noun.
Etymology: New Latin. Date: 1654.
: a method of procedure; especially : a distinct pattern or method of operation that indicates or suggests the work of a single criminal in more than one crime

As of now, there is no criminal activity to report. Just this fun overview of Spencer's gross motor accomplishments.

1 week: bottoms up


7 weeks: the kid has always preferred to stand



2 months: I would type, "holding his head up," but he did this from day 1. Honestly.

4 months: always up on his hands

5 months: Trying to figure it out, and doing a little core strengthening.

6 months: Crawling! Ah, the way life should be!

6 months: "Who doesn't crawl and pull up in the same month?"

Still 6 months: "I think I'll pull up everywhere."

8 months: He never was a big fan of sitting.

8 months: "I'll just play on my knees instead."

8 months: Continually trying to walk. Here is his "1 hand" maneuver.

He's been taking steps unassisted for a month now, but I've yet to get a picture.
Don't worry, I have witnesses.

Obviously, this post could also be entitled, "Because It's Fun to Brag."
I have decided there is no shame in this.
I threw up for 6 months, and I'll brag obnoxiously as I feel the need.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog on The Cloth Diaper Whisperer. I just wanted to say I LOVE this post! Way to BRAG about your son!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?