8/3/12

Cousin Week

Well, another fun cousin week is in the books.  Audrey, Spencer, and Evelyn got to play in the sprinkler, eat (many) popsicles, go swimming, eat more popsicles, and just hang out.  Last night Nana, Audrey, and I had a "girls night" at Murray's Dinner Playhouse for The Sound of Music.  


I didn't pull it together to take many pictures this time around.   My hands were just a little bit full.  In a great way, of course.


We finally got some pictures right before Nana and Audrey hit the road to Birmingham.  (Unfortunately the "good camera" had a dead battery.)


(Please ignore the natural light illuminated filth all over the television.  Ugh.  Embarrassment.)



And we tried one last time to get Evelyn to take some steps for Audrey.  




Evelyn was much too concerned with her own agenda.  She couldn't be my chid.


I bet she'll walk for you next time, Audrey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?